NYC Blockchain Week is just around the corner and Token Foundry is excited to be taking part in all of the activities.
If you’re not familiar with Blockchain Week, it’s a partnership with the New York Economic Development Corporation (NYEDC) to bring blockchain technology to the forefront of discussion and conversation through a series of events from May 11-17th.
As an integral part of ConsenSys, Token Foundry will be taking part in a number of different events to spread the word about well-structured tokens and token-powered networks.
Here are some of the events you can find us at:
Thursday, May 10th: Fluidity Summit
- You can find us at the AirSwap booth
Friday & Saturday, May 11th and 12th: Ethereal Summit:
- Our token designers, Wayne Chang and Kevin Xu will be explaining crypto economics through our one hour workshop “Token Games”
- You can also visit our Token Foundry lounge to learn more about our upcoming token sales
Sunday, May 13th: Women on the Block
- Pelli Wang, our Head of Partnerships, will be sharing insights on contributing to blockchain projects
Monday-Wednesday, May 14th- 16th: Consensus 2018
- We will be attending all three days of this conference
- Stop by the ConsenSys booth to find us
Wednesday, May 16th: The Block
- Our Head of Partnerships, Pelli Wang, will be moderating a panel of our very own: Jacob Blish (Token Designer), Evan Malanga (Project Manager) and Joyce Lai (ConsenSys Legal)
Thursday, May 17th: Token Summit
- Several team members will be attending
Friday, May 18th: Blockchain Tech Summit
- Our Head of Partnerships, Pelli Wang, will be speaking on a panel, Women Leading in Blockchain
Friday, May 18th: NYC Block Asia
- A team member will be attending
This is a great opportunity to meet the Token Foundry team and learn more about the tokenized future we are building.
For a comprehensive list of conferences, events, dinners and after parties, you can use our guide here.
Subscribe to Token Foundry
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox